Monday, September 22, 2008

Welcome to the new IBEW Local 37 Blog!

When I decided to run for Business Manager of Local 37, I gave a lot of thought to the kind of Local Union I wanted to be involved with. Open communication is really important to me and I decided early on that what I wanted was a two-way conversation. I’m not just asking you to listen to my ideas – I want to hear yours as well. So, I made a decision that the Local 37 website wouldn’t be a stagnant, boring place, but instead, it would include a blog.

Over the coming months, I’ll talk about issues that are important to me and hopefully you’ll get to know me better. I also hope you’ll respond, so I can get to know you a little better, too. It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with my views, the key thing for me is I’m really looking forward to hearing from you, so I can better serve you as Business Manager.

No comments: